dimanche 10 novembre 2013

Procrastination... or when you lose control

Procrastination or the "art" of not doing what you are supposed to do !

I just discovered and realized the consequences of procastination inside a couple relationship... In mine but also saw other examples of how small things become a mountain and then explode...

Seeing her loved one losing some control on personnal budget made a friend of mine feel cheated when the banker called her...

And I just made my loved one feel the same because of a task that for some dark reasons (still unknown to me) I didn't manage to complete

PROCRASTINATION wikipedia gives us a long explanation
It is just that being caught procrastinating makes you feel even more guilty, stupid, childish....

And I feel so bad because I remember when I was a student, procrastination was so common in my life.... Growing up, I managed to improve myself, I became good with paying bills, going to the administration to do stuff, paying taxes, writing thank you notes... Dealing with problems was less "problematic"
And for that thing I totally lost it ! I should have felt concern and I didn't, don't want to !

And admitting this weakness, actually it is more like being caught and then you have to admit it, let's be honest... I feel dum, not reliable and doing this to your favorite person in the world make it worse.

Don't know yet what is the solution...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire